Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Long standing electronics and controls manufacturer seeks Senior
Electrical, Firmware and Hardware Engineer!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tim Fallman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Located near Sofi Stadium, we're a long standing electronics
manufacturer specializing in the access controls market. Currently,
we're looking for a Lead Engineer with hybrid hardware design,
firmware development, electrical engineering and circuit design
experience. Below are more details of what would make a great
candidate. If that aligns with your interests and skillset, get in
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Profit Sharing Program!
- Additional perks!
- design, simulate, prototype, update, debug and test of embedded
systems which including but not limiting to electrical, mechanical,
thermo, optical, RF aspect of embedded system hardware
- start to finish ownership from initial design to product
completion of PCB of IO board for an ARM based or MIPS based family
- ability to modify, migrate, update, and/or redesign based on
existing hardware design schematics
- create hardware design documents including but not limiting to
schematic, layout, BOM and plan for component EOL
- Collaborating in a team environment with other technical and
- board bring up for newly designed embedded system board
- create custom board design/layout based on third party
- ability to work with both legacy and cutting-edge
- ability to take ambiguous request to proof-of-concept to
finished production solution
- experience with both analog and digital circuit design and
- experience with at least some of the following ASICs,
microcontrollers, microprocessors, and/or FPGA
- experience with at least some of the following Cellular, WiFi,
Zigbee, BLE, RF, IR, RS-232, RS-485, USB 2.0/3.0, Ethernet, PoE,
- experience with audio technology and component integration,
and/or audio codec
- experience with camera/video technology and component
integration, and/or video codec.
- experience working with various sensors components
- research, propose, and design/implement innovative hardware
solution to create quality, cost-effective and reliable product to
- evaluate and selection of electronic components and communicate
with vendor/supplier of components in obtaining parts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Inglewood , Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer, Professions , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!