Maintenance Residential Technician
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hiring Maintenance Residential Technician!Join a great company
with a Passion in providing resources and assistance to the Senior
Community!8-5 Full time DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: Installs,
maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures,
and plumbing by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following duties. Other duties may
- Visually inspects and tests electrical equipment, refrigeration
units, boilers, vacuum cleaners, washers and dryers, air
conditioning, heating units, appliances, etc. Performs repairs as
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect
malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with
supervisor or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or
- Dismantles defective machines, appliances and equipment and
installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Performs plumbing repairs and maintenance.
- Masonry work may be required.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of the facility.
- Repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden
- Does refurbishing work in resident apartments such as pulling
up carpets, caulking and tile work, painting, etc.
- Responds to and completes work orders for individual apartment
units and common areas of the building and grounds.
- Works with vendors who may be engaged to perform various
service functions which relate to the maintenance of client
- Assists with special events by setting up tables and chairs,
moving equipment and boxes, etc.
- Responds to emergency clean up assignments, working with or in
the absence of the janitorial staff.
- Inspects emergency equipment such as fire alarms and
extinguishers, smoke and heat detectors, and sprinkler
- Performs pipe and duct cleaning and cleans exterior lights,
doors and windows.
- Keep records of work performed
- Assists in the planning, development and monitoring of the
Preventative Maintenance Plan and the Comprehensive Needs
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of work crews
- Requisitions and inventories all equipment and tools needed to
carry out maintenance and cleaning functions
- Assists in the routine inspections of apartments and common
- Communicates on a regular basis with his/her supervisor
regarding the needs, plans and monitoring of the maintenance and
janitorial service functions
- Assists in the training of newly hired maintenance and
Keywords: Volt, Inglewood , Maintenance Residential Technician, Professions , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!