RF Test Technician
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Reporting to the Operations Manager and partnering closely with
engineering teams, the RF Test Technician develops and performs
test solutions for RF products from concept through manufacturing
release. He/she supports product development evaluations and final
product characterization testing, and works with the development
team in providing testability planning, strategies and
- Work closely with product and design engineering and operations
to support product development.
- Specify and recommend test resources, processes, capabilities,
- Set-up test circuits to measure the electrical parameters of
- Test, update and repair printed circuit board using test
stations, soldering equipment and/or tools.
- Participate in the assembly and testing of RF components within
- Use basic statistical tools, compare to charts, histograms, cause
and effect diagrams, to evaluate electrical data for test
variability and aid in problem solving.
Troubleshooting, Radio frequency, Antenna, Spectrum analyzer,
oscilloscope, power meter, network analyzer, signal generator
Top Skills Details:
analyzer,oscilloscope,power meter,network analyzer,signal
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, trade school
education, electronic certification or equivalent professional
training with 3 years of experience in RF testing and basic
manufacturing assembly skills.
- Capable of setting and adjusting each electrical test instrument
and measuring the magnitude and accuracy of the parameters called
out by the specification.
- Must be capable of making complex test set-ups including inputs,
outputs and metering requirements.
- Basic RF knowledge along with tuning/troubleshooting experience
from 6GHz and below.
- Ability to debug circuits and systems.
- Hands-on experience with RF testing equipment including: Spectrum
and Network Analyzers, Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Signal Generator,
and Power Supply.
- Awareness of ISO 9001 standards and procedures.
- Comfortable working both independently and in team
- Excellent communications skills; computer proficiency; good
analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand throughout an eight or
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from floor or table position to
chest high using proper lifting technique.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Inglewood , RF Test Technician, Professions , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!