Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Floor TechnicianUS-CA-InglewoodJob ID: 2# of Openings:
1Category: Floor Care/Floor TechCity of InglewoodOverview In
business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading custodial
solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial,
municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as
many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and
municipalities throughout the United States. Our goal is to create
cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working
toward our vision to elevate the industry through integrity,
leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to provide
exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning industry.
We welcome candidates who share our values. Responsibilities
Directly responsible for performing floor care cleaning services,
window cleaning, and general janitorial duties according to client
and company standards and values; providing quality workmanship in
a timely and effective manner, ensuring punctuality, safe practice,
and compliance to company procedural floor care processes;
maintaining floor care equipment; and completing work assignments
in detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand and practice all client and Servicon Safety
programs, promoting safety as a culture to team members and wearing
all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
- Proficient in performing various types of floor care work
including but not limited to: stripping/refinishing hard surface
floors, carpet care/extraction, and operating highly-specialized
floor care equipment.
- Perform work assignments as directed and in compliance with
Servicon's floor care procedures/processes.
- Inspect assigned area while performing duties and after work
has been completed to verify that all work has been done in
compliance with site-specific procedures and client's Scope of Work
- Ensure all supplies are stocked and available, equipment is
clean and in good operating order, and/or report malfunctioning
equipment in a timely manner.
- Track inventory/equipment, provide feedback to the direct
manager, and monitor utilization to ensure efficient and
cost-effective use. Qualifications
- 2 years of floor technician experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Extensive floor care product knowledge
- Working knowledge of multiple hard floor surfaces (marble,
granite, VCT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of carpet cleaning procedures (shampooing,
- Ability to perform window cleaning and power washing
- Proficient verbal / written communication skills (Spanish a
- Planning / scheduling, problem solving
- Time management skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
tasks, delegate and follow-up
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Inglewood , Floor Technician, Professions , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!