Security Operator, Second Shift
Company: Hollywood Park
Posted on: January 20, 2023
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and
entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first
indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home
of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The
state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will
host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in
2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the
Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the
stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development
featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential
units, and outdoor park spaces.
O ur PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our
diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations
while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity
of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that
promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive
achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in
the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every
The Security Operator is responsible for responding to all security
needs and for ensuring the daily safety and security of SoFi
Stadium, as well as other areas of the Hollywood Park campus.
Security Operators are considered essential Team Members, thus
required to work a non-traditional schedule, consisting of weekends
and holidays as scheduled. The hours for the second shift are
2:00pm - 10:30pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all security needs and calls for services; work with
local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while
monitoring crowd flow.
- Work closely with operations staff to effectively meet visitors
and programming needs while maintaining safety and security
- Conduct regular inspections of all floors, exhibits, and
specific areas; rotate posts as assigned.
- Report any malfunctions, misconduct or operational and safety
- Interview victims and witnesses; write incident reports as
necessary and required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of public safety
plans for day to day operations and special events.
- Follow and adhere to policies and procedures needed to maintain
security protocols within the stadium, loading dock, and
perimeters, up to but not limited to other areas of the
- Assure property is secure and that no damage occurs due to
negligence or vandalism.
- Monitor entry and access ways to the Campus. Ensure all guests
and employees have appropriate access to be in specific areas.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate,
acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset
alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel,
guests and artists entering the venue; ensure they have appropriate
access. Review and verify documentation to ensure validity.
- Log all activity, movement, and repairs in appropriate log
ensuring all incidents are accurately documented.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid CA Guard card; able to maintain status during
- 1+ years of relevant security experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and in
- Able to work effectively under pressure and within time
constraints and aggressive deadlines
- Is guided by doing the right thing, always displays honesty and
integrity in approach to work and communications; able to take
responsibility for actions
- Ease in learning and working with new computer systems and
technology as necessary and relevant for security environment
- Requires a flexible schedule; able to work long hours including
weekends and holidays as required
- Requires prolonged standing, prolonged walking, and working in
outdoor elements at times
- Experience working at an arena, stadium or similar type venue
Starting Hourly Rate: $20.00 per hour
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a complete listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
Keywords: Hollywood Park, Inglewood , Security Operator, Second Shift, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!