Posted on: September 24, 2022
LEGENDS Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences
company with six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning,
Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise,
and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a
360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to
elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends
works with marquee clients across business verticals including
professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and
conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing,
planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and
entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and
follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
GLOBAL HOSPITALITY We believe that exceptional venue experiences
should extend beyond game day and show time. From five-star feasts
and craft cocktails to local eats and sizzling chef-inspired
creations, we are renowned for our exceptional dining experiences.
Our fresh, creative cuisine is just the beginning. We strive to
delight guests at every turn: candy walls, in-house bakeshops and a
warm welcome at every turn.
VENUE SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and
entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA, by Los Angeles
Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke. The first indoor-outdoor
stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los
Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art
stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of
events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College
Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing
Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the
former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of
a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial
office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park
THE ROLE The Concessions Supervisor position is responsible for
supporting all concessions, vending, portable, and in-seat service
operations for Legends Hospitality.
- Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of
- Directly manage event day staff while having direct interaction
- Maintain and control high volume food and beverage
- Train, educate, and enforce responsible service of alcoholic
beverages and evaluate compliance within corporate procedures.
- Develop and enforce standards for service, sanitation, and
product and food quality.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are documented and
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure
compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash
- Conduct physical audit of inventory and product, research and
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and
procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training
and any additional job specific safety training.
- Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies
and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and
reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide
safety training and any additional job specific safety
- Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the
company's risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day
that the safety incident has been reported to you. QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to
perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized with
elevated time management and prioritizing skills.
- Must meet state and city health requirements for food handling
and alcoholic beverage service.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, team orientated
- Must be able to work fluently in English.
- Ability to work in an open aired environment during all climate
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up and
- Ability to work all Venue events, including extended hours,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production
tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping,
pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time. COMPENSATION
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous
benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
WORKING CONDITIONS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle
controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands
and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus. Legends is an Equal Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Keywords: AEG, Inglewood , Concessions Supervisor, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!