Company: Venice Erewhon
Posted on: July 25, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing
in the health and wellness industry, and we're rapidly expanding!
Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and
the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations
and growing. What we offer:
- $18 - $22 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growthWhat You Will Do:
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping,
mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance
- Pick up trash from all locations in the store throughout the
day and as needed.
- Check parking lot to remove shopping carts and empty
- Break down boxes and stack for recycling.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Power wash sidewalk and outside of building.
- Wipe down tables on outside of building.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Follow employees guidelines for attendance, dress code and
rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Additional custodian and maintenance duties as assigned by
Manager. What You Will Bring:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in custodian,
maintenance and sanitation of building required.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to consistently lift 35 - 50 lbs, unaided.Erewhon has
many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand
across Southern California with seven current stores (Calabasas,
Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City,
and Venice) and three more NEW locations opening soon (Beverly
Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).Erewhon Markets is an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Venice Erewhon, Inglewood , Custodian, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!