InSite Chemist - CA_Compton
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Opportunity:Clean Harbors Compton, CA is looking for a
Healthcare Hazardous Waste Technician to join their safety
conscious team! The Healthcare Technician works both indoors and
outdoors at customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with
daily lab packs within customer facilities, household hazardous
waste (HHW) collections and lab moves. Transitioning Military, this
is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you
return to civilian life. This person will be traveling to multiple
facilities in the Los Angeles area.
This position is NOT a laboratory-based position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste
- Does quality control check and sorts bins
- Assisting the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned
lab pack projects;
- Ensure drum count is correct and that drum conditions are
shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean
- Travel time overnight is a possibility about 20%What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Lab-pack experience is a plus;
- 1+ years of related experience;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred;
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not
- Valid Driver's License & own reliable vehicle (will be
reimbursed for travel time + mileage) required.Wondering what to
expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to
view a Day in the Life Video! 40-years of sustainability in action.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us. Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about
our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity,
visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/We thank all those
interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those
that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inglewood , InSite Chemist - CA_Compton, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!