Posted on: June 23, 2022
The NFL Digital Media Team is seeking an individual passionate
about professional sports to assist with Digital Ad Insertion for
live football games. The Digital Ad Insertion Operator (DAI) is
responsible for monitoring a live game feed from start to finish
and insert ad cues during commercial breaks. Candidates will be
working in a live video distribution environment and punctuality is
of the essence.
* Monitor Live Game Video for commercial breaks and compare
broadcast feed to digital distribution.
* Monitor listen-only lines for commercial break instructions.
* Follow Ad Break program guides and calculate break durations.
* Report any issues to supervisor relative to Digital Ad Insertion
* Must have high school diploma; GED or equivalency (Some college,
no degree required)
* Proven experience working with computers in an office
* Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Applications (Word,
Excel, PP, Outlook) in PC or MAC
* Working knowledge of Email and Chrome browsers in PC or MAC
* Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability
to follow through on multi-step instructions.
* Bachelors, or Associates degree preferred
* Prior experience working for the NFL
* Previous experience working in live TV/broadcast environments
(production, stage, etc.) is preferred.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
* Must possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach and
work well with others
* Passionate sports-fan, knowledgeable about football (preferred
* Punctuality is must in this position
Terms /Expected Hours of Work:
* Part-time - Must be available for 4 hour (min) to 8 hour (max)
shifts on NFL Gamedays (Monday, Thursday, Sunday) and holidays
where schedule applies (Thanksgiving, etc.)
* We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL
workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the
substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain
the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we
require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated.
Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation
for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or
* The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and
inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan
base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all employees and
applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: NFL, Inglewood , DAI Operator, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!