Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Biller is responsible to bill all insurance companies,
workers' compensation carriers, as well as HMO/PPO carriers. Audits
patient accounts to ensure procedures and charges are coded
accurate and corrects billing errors. Able to identify stop loss
claims, implants and missing codes. Maintains proficiency in
Medical Terminology. -#LI-BF3Education and Work Experience
- Knowledge of multiple insurance billing requirements and 1-2
years of billing experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Services experience required.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required (effective
4/1/14 for all new hires)We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Inglewood , Biller, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!