Stock Clerk - Amazon Style
Company: Amazon Physical Stores
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Type: Q - Field Regular Part Time - average work between
20-29/week Pay Rate: $16.40 /Hr.
DESCRIPTION Amazon Style is Amazon's first-ever physical store
featuring men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several
reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth's Best Employer and most
customer centric company. Because of this, Style Associates strive
to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a
guide along a customer's shopping adventure. If you have a passion
for putting a smile on someone's face and want to be part of a
tech-forward unique shopping experience, this is the job for you!
As a Backroom Associate, you get to delight customers by processing
and organizing inventory, ensuring customers can browse products
seamlessly! Some responsibilities may include: Backroom
- Receive, stock, and replenish product.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move product
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to and
stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach for the duration of
their shift. Availability Requirements:
- Dependent on role, most associates must be able to work
flexible hours including, weekends and holidays Why You'll Love
Amazon Many of our jobs come with great benefits - including
healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and
opportunities for career advancement - all in a safe and inclusive
environment ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some
offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location,
and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- College tuition reimbursement Learn more about Amazon Benefits
and Culture https://hiring.amazon.com/why-amazon/benefits#/ Note:
The above job description describes the essential responsibilities
for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties.
As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to
cross train for other departments.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- 1+ year experience in a retail warehouse or distribution center
environment or prior Amazon experience.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, visit
Keywords: Amazon Physical Stores, Inglewood , Stock Clerk - Amazon Style, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!