Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Crew Leader to
join their safety conscious team! Supervises single/multiple crews
in performing downstream service line tasks (vacuum, hydro blast,
grit blast, etc.) to complete jobs at client's site in accordance
with client and business requirements and Company policies,
practices and procedures.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean
Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and
environmental services company in North America supporting the
upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the downstream service line
(hydro-blasting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation
training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 or more years, verifiable service within the
industrial cleaning industry.
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experienceHydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Inglewood , Crew Lead, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!