LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, Part time, 7pm-7am
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 5, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.Provides
direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education,
and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties
necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as
coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team
members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Current Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation
- Current ACLS
- 2 years experience in Labor and DeliveryBeyond the benefits
that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare
provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety
and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and
benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek
diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Inglewood , LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, Part time, 7pm-7am , Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!