Medicare Medicaid Collector
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Responsibilities:The Senior Medicare-Medicaid Biller/Collector
is responsible for both billing and collections, gathering and
securing all information needed for billing, follow up, and payment
of accounts in accordance with the specific payer guidelines,
policies, procedures, and compliance regulations for
Medicare-Medicaid. This includes maintaining the deficiency lists
used to obtain missing documents from internal or external
entities, resolving claim rejections, packaging claims, including
global billing with attachments of professional fee claims,
performing proactive follow up with payers and other entities and
securing payment of accounts. The senior biller/collector is
accountable and responsible for billing through account
closure.#LI-CC1Qualifications:Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of three years hospital managed care/commercial
- 2 years of recent hospital Medicare billing experience in an
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge of contract interpretation.
- Familiar with hospital billing requirements.
- Knowledge of out of state Medicaid billing guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic Medicaid/Medicare billing rules,
regulations, and deadline.
- Working experience with all payer types including: commercial,
governmental, Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, etc. and the ability to
cross-over into different payers.We are an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If
you need special accommodation for the application process, please
contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Inglewood , Medicare Medicaid Collector, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!