Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager will assist the Finance
Manager & GM in directing and executing all accounting functions.
These functions will include but are not limited to, establishing
and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures,
overseeing the preparation and evaluation of daily, weekly, and
monthly financial operating reports, budgeting and forecasting,
inventory management and presenting findings and recommendations to
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering
solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our
360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and
Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to
ensure success across each of our six verticals including
professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment,
international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that
makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team,
business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in
creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership
has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship,
analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Ensuring that all accounting and operational accounting
functions are being performed in the most effective and efficient
fashion, while conforming to the Standard Operating Procedures of
- Prepare and publish accurate, timely financial statements.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Accounts
Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Inventory
Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Working with Finance team and various department heads to meet
reporting and budgeting needs.
- Collaborate with management to prepare annual budget and
rolling 12-month forecast, monitor cash requirements.
- Manage accounting staff.
- Assisting in the budgeting and projection process for all
revenue and expense streams as well as analysis of variances and
creation of action plans to reduce or eliminate future
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required.
- Executing and enforcing applicable Sarbanes-Oxley
- Contributes to team atmosphere of Legends.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- A BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 4+ years of combined accounting and finance experience is
- Extremely competent using Microsoft Office, specifically
advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, complex formula)
- Experience with inventory preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business
requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Practice safe work habits follow all safety policies and
procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training
and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Legends, Inglewood , Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!