Charge Nurse, RN - NICU - Centinela Hospital [Full Time/Nights]
Company: Mission Regional Medical center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
FULL TIME / NIGHTS SHIFT - NEONATAL INTENSICE CARE UNIT - NICU -
12 HOURS - 7PM TO 7AM - NON UNION
- The NICU Charge Nurse is responsible and accountable for the
quality of staff and functions during their shift.
- Directly supervises and communications with all staff along
with the Director of the NICU / Maternal Child Health.
- Assists the Department Director in the daily operation of the
unit, directing, supervising and evaluating personnel, ensuring the
proper use of time, equipment and staff. Ensures the efficient
functions of the department.
- Performs direct patient care, only as needed, within the scope
- Continually assess care and direct staff to make immediate
changes in the plane of care.
- Current and valid CA RN License.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- One year experience in an acute care setting with experience in
nursery or NICU environment.
- BLS upon hire and maintain current.
- ACLS preferred.
- NRP within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Professional Certification with 2 years of hire preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Mission Regional Medical center, Inglewood , Charge Nurse, RN - NICU - Centinela Hospital [Full Time/Nights], Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!