Assistant Warehouse Manager, Food & Beverage
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with
more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members
globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide - Global
Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global
Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and
partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their
brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with
marquee clients across business verticals including professional
sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and
leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and
realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The Assistant Warehouse Manager reports into the Director of
Warehouse. This individual will be responsible for effectively and
profitably managing and directing the day to day aspects of all
- Maintain efficient centralized warehousing operation by
establishing control procedures for cataloging, inventory control,
bulk storage and distribution of materials, equipment and supplies
and assist in maintaining this supply system.
- Supervise, as necessary, clerical data entry staff involved in
transmitting all warehousing documentation.
- Coordinate all warehousing activities with management officials
- Oversee and control all products that enter and leave the
warehouse and responsible for accuracy of transfers.
- Maintain organization of warehouse.
- Conduct and organize monthly inventories for warehouse.
- Oversee the distribution of product to all stores and
- Supervise maintenance of facilities, material handling,
equipment, and inventory warehousing control systems.
- Coordinate with relative parties on inventory counts and the
movement of product and merchandise.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual fiscal budget and
business plan for the upcoming season.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as
required from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to
perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have an Associate's degree with a
minimum of 3 years' experience with inventory distribution and
control in a high-volume union environment preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented
- Experience in sales, purchasing and merchandising of officially
licensed sports team related merchandise is preferred.
- POS experience is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the
ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all
levels of management.
- Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business
requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous
benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Legends, Inglewood , Assistant Warehouse Manager, Food & Beverage, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!