Stationary Engineer - Per Diem/Nights - Plant Op. - Centinela Hospital
Company: Mission Regional Medical center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
PART TIME - NOC -GRAVEYARD - NIGHTS - 8 HOURS - UNION -
STATIONARY ENGINEER - BOILER - HVAC TECH - PLANT OPERATIONS /
- Operates, maintains, and repairs boilers, chillers, exhaust
fans, air handling units, and auxiliary equipment in the facility.
Is responsible for equipment rounds and maintains daily log of
- Operates, maintains and repairs emergency power generators and
prime moving equipment.
- Maintains, tests, and regenerates water softeners. Individual
also does water analysis, treatment, and control on boilers,
softeners, cooling towers, hot water, and condensate water.
- Individual must also repair ice machines, freezers and
refrigerators and perform preventative maintenance on such
- Responsible to see elevators, fire control, and alarm systems
are in operating condition, does repairs throughout the facility as
required, does basic safety analysis of biomedical equipment as
needed, and monitors work orders on shift.
- Individual must be able to work all shifts and any day of
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Must read and write English.
- One to two years of steam plant operation preferably in a
hospital setting. Experience in maintaining all plant equipment
- California Drivers License & 500 HP Steam Engineer's License is
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Mission Regional Medical center, Inglewood , Stationary Engineer - Per Diem/Nights - Plant Op. - Centinela Hospital, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!