Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Job ID: 2021-2618
# of Openings: 2
City of Inglewood
In business for more than 48 years,
Servicon is the leading custodial solutions provider
servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal,
manufacturing, and entertainment industries
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies
as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities,
and municipalities throughout the United States.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for
our clients while working toward our vision to elevate the industry
through integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate
objective is to provide exemplary service while changing the face
of the cleaning industry. We welcome candidates who share our
Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures,
clients partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW),
therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on
integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing
duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work
has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such
as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods
of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well
as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies,
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file
cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning
diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical
surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private
entrance glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells,
and public areas as required.
- Keep janitors closet clean, neat, and in orderly
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as
Interpersonal and leadership skills
Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
High school diploma or GED equivalent
2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Inglewood , Cleaner, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!