Custodian - ON CALL
Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
4 On-Call Position available
. Called in as needed to fill in for our 2 different shifts: 1st
shift 6am-2:30pm, 2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm.
(Specific experience requirements vary with each contract. Details
are found in each individual contract.)
- Ability to provide cleaning services within a commercial,
industrial or residential environment. Must have solid work
- Experience Demonstrated history of related cleaning experience
preferably with a major institution, and a solid work ethic.
- The principal responsibility of the Janitor is to ensure the
proper cleaning and maintenance of the facility in accordance with
the contract requirements.
- Specific Responsibilities (This listing of tasks is not all
inclusive; other tasks may be assigned as needed, or only certain
tasks may be assigned as your primary duty.)
- Empty all trash receptacles in designated areas in accordance
with the daily work schedules. Performs detailed custodial
functions including floor care. Perform standard janitorial duties
including dusting, detailing, vacuuming, sanitizing, waxing,
buffing and stripping floors, and cleaning restrooms, common areas,
- Clean all table tops, fixtures, file cabinets, desks, dividers,
partitions, elevator doors, entry doors, walls and surfaces to
ensure that they are free from dust and dirt in accordance with the
daily work schedules.
- Clean, service, and police all restrooms, dorm rooms, gyms,
offices, lobby, hallways, classrooms, and manufacturing areas, etc.
in accordance with the daily work schedules.
- Stock all supply dispensers in restrooms and ensure that all
shelves and surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure that all glass mirrors and interior and exterior doors
are free from smudges, stains, discoloration, rust, mold,
encrustation, excess moisture or spots.
- Ensure that all designated areas are vacuumed, swept, and
mopped on a daily basis, or as assigned.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stands and moves within assigned work area, or building for 6
to 7 hours (excluding breaks and lunch).
- Some bending, stooping and reaching.
- Understand the employee handbook, hazard communication program,
bloodborne pathogen procedure and all safety policies and
- Participate in monthly safety training.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, Inglewood , Custodian - ON CALL, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!