Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Responsible for maintaining carpet and hard surface floors within
assigned area using manufacturer approved methods. Specific tasks
may vary as needed.
- Scheduled stripping, scrubbing, buffing, refinishing or sealing
of different types of hard surfaced floors using appropriate
equipment and chemicals.
- Scheduled carpet cleaning using approved methods and
- Spot cleaning of carpets as needed.
- Extract liquids from carpet and treat areas appropriately.
- Responsible for securing working area, using appropriate safety
barricades, and removing when duties are completed and area is safe
for public use.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
required, bilingual skills preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of proper care of commercial flooring
(carpet, stone, tile, etc.), including appropriate usage of
chemicals and cleaning equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of and be able to operate the
cleaning equipment necessary to complete the essential requirements
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team.
- Must be able to perform the essential requirements of the job
as outlined in the job description.
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, Inglewood , Floor Tech, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!