L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Nurse - FT Night - Centinela Hospital
Company: Mission Regional Medical center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
FULL TIME / NIGHT SHIFT - UNION - LABOR AND DELIVERY - RN -
REGISTERED NURSE - 7 PM TO 7 AM
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe
patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family
teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while
maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice
without assistance to neonates, adolescents and women of child
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in
condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient
well-being and appropriateness of care to babies and mothers during
the ante partum, intra partum, and post partum periods.
- Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse
issued by the State of California.
- BLS upon hire and maintain current.
- NRP within 3 months of hire.
- Fetal monitoring within 3 months of hire and maintain
- ACLS within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: Mission Regional Medical center, Inglewood , L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Nurse - FT Night - Centinela Hospital, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!