Food Truck Team Lead - Three Weavers Brewing Company
Company: CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
This position is responsible for menu preparation, supervision of
kitchen crew-members and serving food from the food truck - on-site
and off-site for festivals, events, and other locations as
- Prepares menu items to serve to customers, with consistent and
- Possesses exceptional customer service in serving
- Responsible for prepping and clean-up of food items each
- Responsible for driving the food truck, as necessary, to
events, festivals, and other off-site events.
- Responsible for supervising a crew of 1-3 people during a work
- Tasked with keeping the food truck organized, clean, and
sanitary at all times.
- Provides continuous focus on safety in all tasks, and with the
- Represents brewery and culture in a positive light when dealing
- Ability to handle cash and payments during shift, closing
report at end of shift, and verify accuracy of cash payments and
making final deposit in safe.
- May be asked to assist taproom employees with set-up or
clean-up of patio area event.
- Demonstrates leadership and teamwork while working respectfully
with all team members.
- Communicate clearly while demonstrating willingness to help all
- Provide and manage safe workplace environment for all staff
- Provide and manage harassment free workplace of all staff
- Protect consumer health with strict adherence to all sanitary
and safe food handling mandates and practices.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skills in kitchen/cooking environment.
- Skill in responsible decision-making.
- Skill in listening.
- Ability and willingness to learn, take direction, and train
others according to company standards.
- Need to be able to think on your feet and make decisions that
are in line with the business.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability in scheduling that varies
based on needs of the business.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, focus on safety, good
decision-making and sound judgment.
- Ability to work all days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be a solid team leader.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able
to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the
ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and
administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move up
to 50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and
operate objects, tools, and controls. Must have solid situational
awareness in dealing with the public.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Taproom General Manager
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum Certification: California - Food Handler
permits/certifications ServSafe Certified
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Locally for food truck festivals and event - 0% -
Driving Requirements: Must have a clean driving record to meet
insurability as a driver
Tools & Equipment Used: All kitchen and food truck tools (knives,
stove, etc); cash register, computer; vehicle driving
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that
a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal
opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to
this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Keywords: CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective LLC, Inglewood , Food Truck Team Lead - Three Weavers Brewing Company, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!