Corporate Account Executive
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Company DescriptionDiagraph offers exciting career opportunities
across the U.S. and abroad. At Diagraph, our employees experience a
small company, family-like atmosphere. We empower all of our
employees to "Make Their Mark" in the organization by adopting the
entrepreneurial culture.At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering
our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging
product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and
distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal
transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and
builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with
manufacturing codes - such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes,
barcodes - and out the door quickly and efficiently.If you are a
results driven, innovative and customer oriented person, Diagraph
is the company for you!Job DescriptionThe Corporate Account
Executive is responsible for selling company products and services
by calling on prospective and established customers while
developing and implementing strategy to achieve targets within
respective territory. You will thrive in challenging environments
and be able to work collaboratively with other team members,
possessing a passion for sales, technology, innovation, and
success. Diagraph an ITW Company seeks to enhance our employee's
inner entrepreneur, with this position operating from home, and
traveling to some of the greatest manufacturing plants in the
nation, you will help drive our entrepreneurial culture.
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory and target
accounts by keeping customers informed about available services,
supplies, prices, and new products.
- Prospects for new customers and target accounts daily.
- Utilizes consultative, value-based and solutions focused sales
methodology to drive new revenue opportunities across existing
clients while maintaining/growing gross margin goals
- Meets established quotas on core products by selling to
existing customers and prospective customers and target
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within the
- Meets revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Meets unit goal objectives by core product line.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate product demos for
- Provides accurate orders and proposals.
- Maintains acceptable level of demo inventory
- Handles large accounts and complex sales.
- Updates sales territory database with accurate competitive and
current product information.
- Follows company safety guideline policies.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20,
PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement
recommendations to managemenQualificationsEducation: Bachelor's
Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field and/or
equivalent experience required.Experience/Skills:
- Three years' sales experience (industrial inkjet/coding systems
preferred) or related experience.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, follow up,
and planning skills.
- Excellent business planning skills with a high level of
accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent sales/negotiation, customer service & listening
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation &
- Must possess technical aptitude & manufacturing process
- Must possess tolerance for stress & integrity
- Must be self-discipline
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint).Additional InformationAs an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does
not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of
employment because of an individual's race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other
categories protected by federal, state or local laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilitynformation will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Diagraph, Inglewood , Corporate Account Executive, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!