Network Administrator II
Company: Motive Companies
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SCOPEWe have an immediate opening for a 2nd shift (3PM - 11PM)
Network Administrator II. This is a hands on position. The Network
Administrator II is responsible for installing, configuring,
monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining network services across
the company environment as well as implementing technical security
controls at the direction of the CISO and mandated by regulatory
compliance.The Network Administrator II will support the company's
IIOT and OEE projects.The Network Administrator II will have
experience creating and maintaining 802.1X and TCP/IP networks,
administering application, file and print servers and SAN and NAS
technology. The Network Administrator II will have a deep
understanding of routing and switching as well as system monitoring
and auditing tools.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create secure networks for machine manufacturing tools.
- Build, maintain and monitor ESXi hosts and Windows
- Implement system technical security controls at the direction
of the CISO.
- Maintain IIOT and OEE applications.
- Create Visio, Word and Excel documentation.
- Troubleshoot and remediate all issues relating to the wireless
and wired networks and VMware environments.
- Four years or more creating and maintaining secure LAN and WAN
- Two or more years managing VMware and Windows server
- Two years administering Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with real time system monitoring.
- Familiarity with scripting and PowerShell.
- Backup and Restore experience.
- Communications skills (English, written and oral).
- Excellent customer service skills.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Network switch and router configuration
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- VMware vCenter 6.0+
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Self-starter. Learns and adapts quickly.
- Team working skills.PREFERRED SKILLS
- Merlin Tempus
- Hexagon CMM
- KACE K1000
- Velo Cloud
- NIST 800-171
- Ruckus Wireless
- Mitel VoIPThis position must meet export control compliance
requirements. All applicants must be 'U.S. persons' within the
meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent
resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Keywords: Motive Companies, Inglewood , Network Administrator II, IT / Software / Systems , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!