Sr. Software Developer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe WORLDPAC Application Development team is
seeking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our team to help build
the next generation of WORLDPAC's online catalog and ordering
platform called speedDIAL. - As a Sr. Software Developer, you will
be responsible for designing, coding, and supporting a complex web
and/or mobile applications. You will use tools/frameworks such as
Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WebSocket,
Elasticsearch, Lucene, Java, Swift, Typescript, React JS, React
Native, and/or Microservices. Responsibilities:Your daily duties
and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Planning, designing, developing, coding, testing, building,
deploying, and debugging new software or enhancements to existing
- Participating in design and coding activities with other team
- Working with other team members to understand problems with
software, and then developing specifications and estimates to
resolve such problems.
- Integrate in-house and third-party software components to
create the designed system.
- Work with operations and support teams to deploy applications
to various environments and ensure they can be supported.
- As part of an agile team, share responsibility for refining,
planning, and estimating the duration and complexity of tasks.
- Develop systems that adhere to architecture standards and
- Unit test all new software thoroughly to ensure highest quality
- Collaborate closely with other team members in IT team and
content teams. Requirements:
- Five or more years of experience in developing
- Bachelor/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or higher.
- Senior level skills with the following technologies: Java,
- Proven experience with React JS and React Native.
- Familiar with the following: Spring Framework, Spring Boot,
Elasticsearch, and Object-Relation Mapping such as Hibernate, SQL,
JSON, and Tomcat.
- Familiar with Firebase or MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of an agile application development
- A proven ability to leverage SaaS APIs (Salesforce.)
- A proven ability to develop highly secure applications with
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Experience and understand Feature Flags implementation.
Keywords: WORLDPAC, Inglewood , Sr. Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!