Statistical Programmer II
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Statistical Programmer II provides technical expertise for
the conduct of clinical trials, and works withminimal supervision
to support various programming activities related to the analysis
and reporting ofclinical study data. In addition, the Statistical
Programmer II may fill the Statistical Programming Lead role(or
part of that role) on small, non-complex projects.Qualifications
Qualifications:Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable
local and internationalregulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving
- Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality
- Business/operational skills that include customer focus,
commitment to quality management, andproblem solving.Knowledge and
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good communication skills.Education:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or
equivalent work experience. EEO Disclaimer Parexel is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to legally protected
status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: PAREXEL, Inglewood , Statistical Programmer II, IT / Software / Systems , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!