Security Team Leader
Company: Hollywood Park
Posted on: September 24, 2022
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and
entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first
indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home
of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The
state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will
host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in
2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the
Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the
stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development
featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential
units, and outdoor park spaces. Our PURPOSE is Creating
Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to
be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited
community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a
fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our
COMMITMENTS are as follows: SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a
top priority. KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of
cleanliness. ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating
the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that
promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive
achievements of all. THINK BIG: we commit to innovation,
inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary
experiences through every interaction. SUMMARY: Under the
supervision of the Building Security Manager, a Team Lead is a
full-time role providing front-line supervision and direction to
Security personnel. Responsibilities include deployment and
oversight of personnel and other duties as assigned. Security Team
Leads assist in enforcing Company safety and security policies and
procedures, as well as compliance to local, state, and federal
laws. The Security Team Lead may be assigned to first shift
consisting of hours of 6:00am - 2:30pm, second shift consisting of
hours of 2:00pm - 10:30pm or overnight shift consisting of hours of
10:00pm - 6:30am. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide overall supervision to security personnel. Assist with
the hiring, training, coaching, and counseling of staff in an
effort to create an environment where safety and security practices
are followed and adhered.
- Perform administrative functions including, but not limited to;
scheduling, timecard management, preparing required reports,
addressing punctuality/attendance issues, issuing credentials,
reviewing camera footage as necessary, etc.,
- Investigate and compile accurate incident reports to be
submitted to Security management.
- Coach and counsel security personnel as necessary and required;
make recommendations for corrective action when applicable and
- Monitor and record activity on venue security cameras. Ensure
that all cameras are working properly and are unobstructed.
- Monitor and patrol the venue and overall campus property to
ensure a safe and secure environment. Observe, report, and control
ongoing activity, keeping track of unusual occurrences. Assist with
the ejection or control of unruly, disruptive or intoxicated
- Assist in developing and implementing preventative measures
against accidents, thefts and other risks as assessed.
- Monitor entry and access points of the venue. Screen and
confirm employees, visitors, guests, and vendors entering the venue
to ensure appropriate access. Review and verify documentation to
ensure validity and surface issues accordingly.
- Escort venue visitors, at all levels, as necessary and relevant
on event and non-event days.
- Respond immediately to the fire control panel to locate,
acknowledge and silence the alarm. Check signal area, report and
reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Respond, observe, and document all medical situations and
request EMT/medical personnel. Assist with minor first aid
- Document activities, incidents, etc,. on the appropriate logs
and forms as precisely and accurately as possible.
- Provide a high-level of customer service to employees,
visitors, guests, and vendors as necessary and relevant.
- Other duties as necessary and relevant. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; preference to
business-related college coursework
- Minimum of three (3) years of security experience demonstrating
position progression into advanced role(s) and responsibilities;
leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office or Google office
applications, including use of security type software
- Able to maintain one's composure while handling multiple tasks
simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lead, give clear and concise direction, and provide
constructive feedback; can demonstrate confidence and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include long hours,
working nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking; able to work
in the elements of the weather at times. Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
Keywords: Hollywood Park, Inglewood , Security Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!