Catering Supervisor, LA Forum
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is searching for a
Catering Supervisor to join our team at LA Forum in Inglewood,
California. As Catering Supervisor, you will work under the
direction of the department manager to ensure effective operations
of all event spaces, including training and supervision of catering
- Train and supervise catering associates and observe job
- Ensure catering associates properly prepare catered events for
guests; conduct walk-throughs to check for any issues.
- Ensure all food presentations and displays meet company
- Ensure responsible alcohol service and reports any
- Answer guest questions regarding food preparation or
ingredients, service, or billing.
- Resolve guest complaints, with the assistance of the department
- Ensure that all workstations, pantries, and storerooms remain
clean and sufficiently stocked; ensures replacement stock is
- Ensure all sanitation practices are used and Department of
Health guidelines are followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of service experience in a hotel,
full-service restaurant, catering facility, or club environment
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently, and courteously in a
- Good leadership and training skills; ability to teach others as
well as delegate tasks.
- Good communication skills; ability to effectively communicate
with guests, and retain and communicate menu information and
- Able to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds for set-up, service, and clean
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift,
including walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties
- Variable temperatures requiredWho We AreAt Delaware North,
youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Inglewood , Catering Supervisor, LA Forum, Hospitality & Tourism , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!