Remote Benefits Customer Service Representative
Company: Morphius Corp
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We work with many large corporations such as Boeing, AT&T,
Exxon Mobil, Nabisco, etc., almost every company across every
industry. Our primary function within these entities are to service
their staff and ensure that they understand their benefits and what
is available to them. As a Customer Service Representative, you
will be responsible for scheduling appointments and following up
with the members who have requested information. You will be
working with them on a one-on-one basis to ensure that each member
understands what is available to them.
We are seeking applicants with a career orientated mentality with
exceptional customer service skills; those with the eagerness to
learn, and the ability to work independently as well as the
willingness to work as a team in order to better service the
different members and entities we work with.
Due to COVID-19; we are conducting our interviews 1 on 1 via zoom
and zoom webinars to ensure the safety of our staff and
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and
as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement (upon qualification)
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- UNION BENEFITS - Our staff also belong to a union which
- Flexible hours
- Remote work optional and available
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Morphius Corp, Inglewood , Remote Benefits Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!