Director Psychology Training - Partially Remote
Company: Didi Hirsch
Posted on: March 10, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Director Psychology
Training - Partially Remote Director Psychology Training (Inglewood
Training Department)This position is partially remote, and you have
the option to elect into a 9/80 flex work schedule. The pay range
for this role is between $110,000 - $122,000 annually.Primary
- Develops and maintains the agency's Doctoral Internship in
Health Service Psychology, in accordance with APA accreditation
- Monitors Internship Program compliance with other relevant
training requirements, including APPIC policies and California
Board of Psychology regulations.
- Develops and implements EDI initiatives within the Internship
Program, including recruitment of diverse Interns and training
within the program.
- Leads collaboration between the Internship Program and Interns'
assigned clinical sites, including management and supervisors.
- Conducts routine evaluation of Internship Program to determine
progress toward stated program aims
- Conducts clinical supervision of Interns as needed.
- Supervises Interns in their group supervision of Master's and
Practicum Level trainees.
- Oversees annual Intern Program Evaluation project.
- Conducts performance evaluations of Interns and maintains
communications with Graduate Programs.
- Certifies Internship completion for state licensing boards and
other credentialing bodies.
- Manages licensed Training Psychologists within the Training
- Supports Division Director and Training Psychologists on
planning and implementation of broader agency training
- May serve as an in-house trainer for EBPs or other clinical
trainings.Position RequirementsThese specifications are general
guidelines based upon the minimum, ordinarily considered essential,
to satisfactory performance in this position. Individual skills and
abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines. -To
perform effectively in this position, the employee in this position
is required to have:
- Licensed as a Psychologist in California, with 3+ years leading
and/or contributing to program development efforts within a
community mental health or social service environment.
- Able to regularly work on-site on a hybrid basis, with the
flexibility required to support the needs of the Internship Program
and the Training Division.
- Experience supervising unlicensed and licensed clinicians;
supervision of psychology interns and/or doctoral students
- Experience developing and delivering clinical trainings to
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing program
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills.
- Strong project management and organization abilities, including
ability to manage numerous tasks and projects simultaneously.
- A commitment to team objectives and Didi Hirsch
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and
- Valid CA driver's license and ability to meet the requirements
set forth by the Agency's insurance carrier.
- These requirements are met by the possession of a Ph.D. or
Psy.D. degree in psychology, being licensed as a Psychologist,
along with a minimum of three years' experience within a clinical
or applied setting. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Didi Hirsch, Inglewood , Director Psychology Training - Partially Remote, Healthcare , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...