RN - Employee Health
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This is a full time position that reports to the HR Director.
Occupational Health - Infection Control - Worker Comp -Emplyoee
Health -(Current valid CA RN/LVN Licensure) - -8 hrs - AM
- The Employee Health Nurse coordinates employee annual physical
examinations, new hire physical clearances, and worker's
compensation issues as requested by Human Resources.
- Provides emergency evaluation for work related injuries,
assures cost effective coordination of treatment, referral to
preferred providers. -
- Collaborates with management in development of objectives for
employee health services compatible with goals and objectives of
- Documents accurately and helps to maintain required
confidential employee and administrative records.
- Performs safety rounds safety practices are adhered to within
all hospital departments in order to maintain a safe environment
for patients, physicians, volunteers, visitors and hospital
- Current valid CA Registered Nurse/LVN license (RN/LVN).
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in acute care nursing
- Previous experience in employee health, occupational health,
infection control,workers comp, LOA or modified duty strongly
- Current BLS certificate (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.We
are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Inglewood , RN - Employee Health, Healthcare , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!