CNA / PCA
Company: Comfort Keepers Of West La
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) or PCA to join our team in our Culver City / Inglewood
location. The CNA or PCA will provide nursing care to patients and
assist them in daily activities such as bathing, eating, and
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and
enjoys helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic,
and be able to work with all types of people.
- Patient care Instill confidence and trust in patients in a
competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living
assistance. This could include toileting, bathing, and assisting
patients with showers. Support the patient with meals as needed.
Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Professional development Maintain any specialized training and,
if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent
to the assigned patient or area.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course or the
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times
About Comfort Keepers:
Comfort Keepers is an in-home care organization dedicated to the
care of our clients. Our employees enjoy a work culture that
promotes joy and happiness.
- Paid time off
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Comfort Keepers Of West La, Inglewood , CNA / PCA, Healthcare , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!