Bilingual Therapist Job in Inglewood, CA
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Inglewood, California. This and
other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com DirectShifts is seeking a Bilingual
Therapist to work in Inglewood, CA
- Fluency in required language (Bilingual Spanish).
- Current knowledge of all job specific skills including crisis
intervention and individual/family therapy, multicultural and
socio-economic issues, and documentation standards.
- Working knowledge of therapeutic intervention, assessment and
intake for adults, children and families with a history of mental
illness and/or substance use.
- Depending on program/division, demonstrates working knowledge
of Evidence Based Practices, Co-Occurring Disorders and/or the
Recovery Model of treatment is required.
- Knowledge of Agency policies and procedures, HIPAA, policies
and documentation guidelines, and county, state and federal
regulations relating to service programs for adults, children, and
families with a history of mental illness and/or substance
- Knowledgeable about and actively supports integrated mental
health, physical health and substance use treatment for improving
care for the whole person.
- Advocacy skills to include a holistic approach to integrated
health care and case management.
- Skills to present ideas, information, and viewpoints clearly,
both verbally and in writing.
- Able to efficiently use the personal computer to include
Microsoft Office Suite and Electronic Health Record.
- Ability to utilize analysis, experience, and judgment to make
effective business and therapeutic decisions.
- Demonstrate commitment to team objectives and Didi Hirsch
- Adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and
- Ability to transport clients using personal or Agency vehicle
and/or public transportation.
- Current California driver's license, car insurance, and a
driving record acceptable to the Agency's insurance carrier.
- Holds a degree as an MSW, MFT, PCC, Psy.D, PhD, and one to two
years experience working with individuals and families with a
history of mental illness and/or substance use in a social
service/mental health environment.
- Must be registered with BBS or Board of Psychology. (Unlicensed
Psychologists must have a DMH Waiver.)
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Inglewood , Bilingual Therapist Job in Inglewood, CA, Healthcare , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!