Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Growing Company! Top of the Line Technology!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Lincoln SpragueAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 -
$95,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Elmhurst, IL with $25
Million TOP Ranked Manufacturer! Our core values are centered
around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your
employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of
these clients include: Woodward, Boeing, and many more!If you are
an experienced Manufacturing/ Process Engineer, then please
apply!Why join us?Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the
nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsOur manufacturing company is seeking a
talented and experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team on
a permanent basis. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be
responsible for developing and implementing manufacturing processes
that will help us achieve our production goals. You will be working
with a team of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to
delivering high-quality products to our customers. This is an
exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about
manufacturing and is looking for a challenging and rewarding
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes that will help us
achieve our production goals
- Design and develop work instructions for manufacturing
- Work closely with our CNC machine operators to ensure that our
machines are operating at peak efficiency
- Use Solidworks to design and develop manufacturing equipment
- Conduct Six Sigma analysis to identify areas for improvement in
our manufacturing processes
- Work with our suppliers to ensure that we are receiving
- Develop and implement quality control procedures to ensure that
our products meet industry standards
- Work with our production team to troubleshoot any issues that
arise during the manufacturing process
- Ensure that our manufacturing processes comply with IATF 16949
and AS 9100 standards
- Conduct training sessions for our production team to ensure
that they are up-to-date on the latest manufacturing processes and
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a related
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- Strong experience with Solidworks and working in a machining
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology
- Experience with gears and gear manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and AS 9100 standards
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight
deadlinesIf you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate
about manufacturing and has the skills and experience we are
looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity. We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits package, and a supportive work environment where you can
grow and develop your skills.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Inglewood , Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Construction, Executive , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!