Product Manager, eCommerce & Subscriber Management
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Overview / Objective
The NFL is looking for a passionate Product Manager, eCommerce &
Subscriber Management to join our organization and work on our
talented direct-to-consumer team. This role will support the
day-to-day operations of our NFL+ subscription business, focusing
on maximizing the current structure, while fostering an environment
NFL+ is a subscription product that includes access to live local &
primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone and
tablet. NFL+ has experienced great success this season and has
high-performing aspirations for the next. DTC at the NFL is a
fast-paced environment that requires senior-level, long-term
thinking, along with a willingness to roll up the sleeves, own the
details, and execute successfully daily.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the NFL+ subscription
business, including management of our third-party eCommerce and app
platforms, optimizing the department functionality.
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders and external
partners to refine and build our eCommerce roadmap.
- Work with product managers and development teams to define and
prioritize subscription features across all of our NFL O&O
- Work with customer service to develop excellent customer and
domain knowledge; engaging in research activities to identify
customer problems and opportunities to improve our customer journey
and user experience.
- Focus on growth and retention of subscribers across NFL
platforms by analyzing results data to recommend continuous
improvements and achieve KPIs.
- Enhance the customer experience through effective promotional
campaigns, while working cross functionally to optimize online
marketing, site enhancements, and store design. Salary / Pay Range
- This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the
range of salaries or hourly rates that the NFL believes, in good
faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay
for the posted job. The NFL expects to hire for this position near
the middle of the range. Only in truly rare and exceptional
circumstances, where an external candidate has experience,
credentials or expertise that far exceed those required or expected
for the position, would the NFL consider paying a salary or rate
near the higher end of the range. Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of eCommerce experience working in complex consumer
technology or digital media landscapes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to build
and maintain strong relationships, and the conviction to influence
and lead without direct authority.
- Working knowledge of software analytics, eCommerce performance
dashboards and reporting.
- Remarkable attention to detail, and an ability to thrive in a
creative, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple work streams
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce, subscription products and sports
media more broadly. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in eCommerce and subscriber management.
- Working knowledge of software deployment mechanics with partner
- Experience with software such as Figma, Sketch, Excel,
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence or similar software
development management tools.
- Experience working with distributed development teams. Other
Key Attributes / Characteristics
- You have demonstrated experience leading digital product
initiatives from start-to-finish and developing product
opportunities focused on driving key metrics around engagement,
conversion, and retention.
- You are detail-oriented and someone who relentlessly drives
product improvements through user testing, data analysis, and A/B
- You also understand the nuance between a metrics-driven
approach and an opinion-based approach to the overall product
- You are a user at heart and have strong opinions on providing
the best user experience possible to football fans everywhere.
- You are a self-starter with excellent communication skills who
can develop a clear product vision. More importantly, you can sell
the vision both internally and externally to diverse audiences,
rallying stakeholders, partners, and your coworkers around a shared
set of goals.
- You are an avid fantasy football player with a strong
understanding of the mechanics of the game. Physical Demands
- N/A Travel
- Less than 10% Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week
- Occasional weekend work required
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides
members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work
from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on
in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more
effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that
will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL
workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the
substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain
the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we
require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated.
Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation
for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and
inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan
base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all employees and
applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: NFL, Inglewood , Product Manager, eCommerce & Subscriber Management, Executive , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...