Company: SP Plus Corporation
Posted on: March 16, 2023
If you enjoy motivating people through positive leadership and
providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments,
you should join SP+ as a Facility Manager. -
Come pave the way with SP+, a diverse and innovative company!
What we offer
- Amazing opportunities for career growth
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced team -
- 401(k) Match Program
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental -
- Short-Term and Long-Term Life Insurance -
- Learn and grow with SP+ University, our internal training
- Work for a company that cares about our environment and with
our diverse team of people. - Visit www.spplus.com to learn
- Free and confidential employee assistance program (EAP)
provides support and resources to employees and their families
What you'll do
- Ensure that proper parking, security and cash control
procedures are followed -
- Delivering premier customer service to our clients.
- Hiring ideal frontline employees and providing them with the
appropriate training and tools to succeed.
- Maximizing profitability through revenue development, facility
marketing, cash control procedures and expense reviews.
- Prepare and ensure all cash receipts are deposited daily into
the facility's bank account. Monitor office audits and cashier
reports for accuracy and fraud prevention
- Manage the operation's budget -
- Identify all procurement and vendor service needs of the
- Perform general accounting duties such as accounts payable,
payroll and petty cash. -
- Identify proper staffing levels, hire, develop and train a team
of employees to deliver superior customer service and perform daily
job functions. -
- Supervise employee performance to ensure all duties are
completed to the highest standard, and provide additional training
or disciplinary measures as necessary. -
- Ensure pro-active communication with client regarding
opportunities to improve operations.
- Resolve client requests, concerns and issues diplomatically.
- Monitor facility maintenance for cleanliness standards
- Monitor and review all damage claims. -Recommend and implement
plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the
occurrence or reoccurrence of -similar claims.
- Implement all policy and procedures to ensure compliance with
all OSHA laws.
Salary Range: -$60,000 - $70,000 per year
Benefits: - Eligible employees will participate in the various
benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, - flexible
spending accounts, long/short term disability, life insurance,
accident insurance, 401k and paid time off.
What you need -
- At least 5 years of management experience
- 4-year College/University degree, strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Passionate about customer service and client
- Prior experience with (budget creation & maintenance) creating
and maintaining budgets.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the
organization, from field employees, executive staff, building
management, and customers.
- Must have experience using various computer
applications/systems (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver's
license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and
practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or
retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO
Keywords: SP Plus Corporation, Inglewood , Facility Manager, Executive , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...