Posted on: September 20, 2022
General Responsibilities: The Branch Manager represents all
Hertz Global brands to our customers, community leaders, business
partners, vendors and government entities. This position is
primarily responsible for the successful delivery and oversight of
the Hertz product to internal and external customers. This position
provides overall leadership to all employees with responsibility
for overall operating performance, customer satisfaction, positive
employee culture, safety, service, budgets, and vendor relations.
The Branch Manager is responsible to have in-depth knowledge of
operations, management, logistics, technology and financial
disciplines. The leader must have a proven track record for
decisive actions backed by analytical thinking, goal-directed
leadership and service-oriented performance. This leader will
deliver results through leadership, direction, alignment and
motivation . Essential Requirements: Must be 20 years of age, have
a valid driver's license and a clean motor vehicle record.
- High School Diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
Associates Degree preferred. Professional Experience:
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in car rental, hospitality, or tourism a plus
- Result orientation with demonstrated history of success
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams
- Proficiency in Technology Knowledge:
- Financial and business acumen
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Coaching ability
- Labor & Employment laws
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Analysis and report modeling understanding Skills:
- Highly organized.
- Ability to interface with multi-faceted, cross-functional
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Ability to handle
complex analysis using Excel. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Strong Time Management skills
- Customer service aptitude - Ability to address and resolve
customer service issues
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills : At Hertz, we
champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We
take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement
opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences,
skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every
day represent a significant part of our culture - and our success
and reputation as a company. Individuals are encouraged to apply
for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace. EOE, including
Keywords: Hertz, Inglewood , Branch Manager, Executive , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!