Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company Overview:If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone!Role
Summary:In this role, based in at our Vernon (East LA) facility,
you will partner with associates in Supply Chain, Engineering, and
Manufacturing in managing orders and the flow of products from
suppliers, through our factory, and delivery to the Customer.You
will also facilitate problem-solving sessions across all functional
areas in the company, in addition to supporting our internal
non-conformance disposition processes.To be successful you will
bring your strong experience and industry-specific knowledge to
support a critical segment of Flowserve's business.Responsibilities
- Support quality cultural change in the facility aligned with
Flowserve values & behaviors.
- Partner with QC incoming, in-process and final inspection to
assure Quality compliance in the site.
- Work with a proactive approach to assure KPIs compliance.
(Non-conformances, Rework, Scrap, First Pass Yield, Escapes,
Warranties, Corrective Actions).
- Support Zero Defect Program and Customer Experience in the site
as per Corporate Guidelines.
- Review customer specifications to prepare the ITP (Quality
- Assure ITP compliance during the project execution.
- Facilitate and coach Problem Solving (RCA/CA/PA) for the
- Build and analyze data coming out from the systems to lead and
support Continuous Improvement initiatives around Quality.
- Define Continuous Improvement projects associated with Cost of
- Lead multi-functional teams to set the required Corrective
- Support Customer Complaints /escapes problem solving and be
able to present results to customer.
- Partner with Supplier Performance Group to assure suppliers
quality and performance.
- Provide internal trainings as required on Quality topics to
- Assure safety rules are followed as a moral authority in the
shop floor and within the team
- Support any Quality audits.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field (manufacturing,
industrial, or mechanical)
- 5 years of experience in Quality.
- Previous experience in metal-mechanic industries and similar
- Knowledge of API, ASME, ISO 9001 standards.
- Skilled in Team Oriented Problem Solving (RCA/CA/PA tools, able
to teach and coach).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- PFMEA & Control Plan development and implementation.
- Skilled in data analysis and quality KPI performance
- Experience in Quality Software Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficePreferred Experience / Skills:
Experience working in, or servicing the nuclear energy sector would
be highly desirable\#statqualityPrimary Posting Location: Vernon,
California USJob Posting Category: Engineering/R&DJob
Advertising Title: QA EngineerEmployment Type: Full timeCountry:
United StatesAuto req ID: 53950BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn
more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or
employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay
or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click
here to learn more.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your
disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond
to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as
your subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Inglewood , QA Engineer, Engineering , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!